Friday, June 8, 2018

Review: True Citrus


**Disclosure**This product was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the sponsor. All opinions are my own.
About the Product:
All True Citrus Products:
  • are made with ingredients that you can pronounce
  • are made with citrus juices and oils (which is what gives them their fresh-squeezed taste)
  • have low calories (0 to 10 calories per serving)
  • have low sugar (0 to 1 gram per serving)
  • contain NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, gluten or sodium
When we started this company almost 15 years ago we started with this commitment. And we also started with the commitment to treat customers the way we want to be treated. (Just like our moms taught us.) So that’s why we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction that we always stand behind. That’s why we put our phone number and email address on every box and every packet.


My Review:
 Summer is the perfect time to try different types of lemony flavored drinks and that is a perfect reason to enter the True Citrus sweepstakes where you can win a $10,000 cash price as well as other products. You have until June 15th to enter. You can enter the sweepstakes here.

 I was able to try a few of these amazing products and I have to say they are quite delicious to say the least. Full of dynamic flavor with only have of the sugar of competitors. Their products are sweetened with sugar and stevia which is great for my family because we don't like letting our kids have all that extra sugar.

 They also have some drink mixes with an energy quality to them to give you that extra boost. My favorites so far are lemonade, strawberry lemonade, and limeade. They offer drop in packets for bottled water and they offer packets for bigger amounts, as well.

 I was also pleasantly surprised that they offer seasonings for cooking and baking. Can't wait to use all these great products out by the pool this summer. With their yummy lemonades and seasonings for some great grill offering-- I can smile knowing my family is eating and drinking some yummy stuff thanks to True Citrus. So give it a try and I am sure you will enjoy this company, their products and all they stand for.



No comments:

Post a Comment