Thursday, June 15, 2017

Litfuse Review: Israel - God's Heart by:Ron Gafni

 35253785
About the Book:
Many of us only dream of traveling to the Holy Land. Very few, like Israel's top aerial photographer, Ron Gafni, soar above the craggy mountain ranges of Masada, the salty Dead Sea, and the iconic locations where Jesus walked. "Israel - God's Heart - Landscapes and Legacy," beautifully captures the ancient landscapes of this great nation, as well as presents the legacy of God's Redemption plan for the world.

As you slowly turn the pages, you will find unexpected vantage points, such as the Tower of David surrounded by city lights and fast paced cars. And, a hot air balloon floating over a field of cotton. From a bird's eye view, you will also experience a vibrant, bustling, modern Israel. Biblical references and thoughtful narrative, by Author Kathleen Barrett, intertwines with awe inspiring photography to bring you to the Holy Land time and time again.


My Review:
 Traveling to the Holy Land has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. I don't know that I will ever achieve this dream but it is always in the back of my mine to travel the roads that Jesus did and to be baptized in the Jordan River.

 Israel-God's Heart take you through some breathtaking countryside pictures as well as beautiful landscapes found only in God's land. With amazing photographs this book transforms into a virtual field trip with just a flip of a page. I found it to be a neat little coffee table book that has my dream within its cover.

 Now this book is a bit smaller than most of the coffee table books I have but the pictures are fascinating and would make a great conversation piece for family visitors to your home.

Sample of the book!

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment