Sunday, January 20, 2013

Something to Pass the Time....

 Winter is not a real fun time for us here in Alabama. While we don't really get snow that often we still have 30 degree weather. And even though I HATE the humidity here I really hate the freezing weather. So to pass the time in January I usually get my boys to do some fun unit studies that are not related to anything school-y. Is that a word? Anyway, I won a giveaway recently for a Super Hero Unit Study recently from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom. The boys were begging to do this one so it went on our January list of extras. Below you will see the work that they done on it. Here is the link to the Super Hero Activity Unit in case you would like to get it for your child link.

These are the comic books that they made. I knew they would enjoy those. And below are some of the crossword puzzles that were included in the Unit.


**Disclosure** I received the product for free in a giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment