Saturday, February 7, 2015

Review: The Selfie Stick

 Voted one of Time's best inventions of 2014--The Selfie Stick

 Selfie-Stick-featuredSelfie-Stick-iphone-front
About the Product:
Forget your bathroom mirror – you can easily take your selfies to the next level with our Selfie Sticks. This device adds more than 3.5 extra feet to the length of your arm, so you can comfortably take photos of large groups of people – yourself included! Perfect for both parties and travel, the device is fully compatible with iPhones running iOS 5.0.1 or above and utilizes the standard 3.5mm audio socket to communicate with the phone. No installation, no charging, no hassle – just loads of great new additions to your photo albums.

My Review:
 Voted one of Time's best invention of 2014, the Selfie Stick is a stylish accessory to aide you in the act of taking a selfie, available in three different colors black, blue, and pink. I had the chance to review the pink one and even though I am not one that is into technology as many others claim to be. My children knew right away what this apparatus was. After receiving it, they took to work to show their old mom exactly the use for this pink tool that so many seem to be enamored with. Extending to the length of approximately three and a half feet, this product is suppose to be the easiest way to assist you in taking a selfie, which is all the rage right now.

Selfie-a self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. Selfies are often shared on social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. They are usually flattering and made to appear casual. Most selfies are taken with a camera held at arm's length or pointed at a mirror, rather than by using a self-timer ~~~courtesy of Wikipedia

 Taking a selfie takes some well thought out planning, but as you can see above my children had no problem setting up the Selfie Stick. I will admit, I do not have an I phone, but I do have an android and my children had no problem getting this ready and set up for me to do the review. There is no app or software to install and no battery to charge either. It works great and is a very easy product to maintain because there is no maintenance. A great product for only $19.95 and comes in 3 great colors and for a limited time you can use the free ship code: asimplelifereally to receive free shipping for this fantastic invention.

**Disclosure** This product was sent to me free of charge for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment