Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review: Little Bunny's Bible by:P.J. Lyons

Little Bunny's Bible
About the Book:
The Little Bunny s Bible is a soft, cuddly Bible that children age 2-5 can call their own. Throughout this plush-covered book, little ones learn that they re loved and cared for by God as they hear about God s faithfulness in stories from the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. With sweet, rhyming text and colorful illustrations, this soft and cuddly character storybook Bible is sure to become a classic with preschoolers."  

My Review:
 There is nothing better than knowing that you have an amazing Savior that deeply adores you. I try to teach this to me children at a very early age. If you were to quiz my four year old right now, he would tell you that God loves him and that God sent His son, Jesus to save him. Joshua knows that God and Jesus love him very much and only want the best for him. There is no greater feeling as a parent then to know that I'm bringing up my children knowing God. I am blessed to be able to live in a country that supports that decision.

 Every Easter I give my children an Easter gift, and this little goody would make a perfect one for any child in your life that is between the ages of 2-5. It is a medium sized board book covered in fabric with a precious bunny staring back at you. With all the softness and precious face of that bunny, you can give a child a most precious gift. A most precious gift that contains the word of our Father, written in words that he or she can understand, along with Scripture references and beautiful illustrations. A bunny to hug, a Bible to love.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment