Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: The Beginner's Bible:Stories About Jesus by:Kelly Pulley

The Beginner S Bible Stories about Jesus
About the Book:
The Beginner s Bible Stories about Jesus follows the story of Jesus life from his humble birth to his life as an adult as he preaches and teaches the people. Using the classic iconic art and simple text from The Beginner s Bible, this padded board book will appeal to the youngest reader with its message of God s love and its stories of the miracles and words of Jesus."

My Review:
 Jesus loves us all, but I believe He has a special place in His heart for children. They literally gravitated towards Him. I can see why, too! He seemed like a man with a sweet, sweet soul. I love telling my children and the children in my Sunday School class I teach each week that Jesus loves each and everyone of you. It is no wonder that the illustrations in Stories About Jesus, show His kind heart.

 Stories About Jesus are perfect for small hands because of the size of the book and because it is a board book. Targeted audience for this book is 4-8 years. Stories includes Jesus' Birth, Chooses His Disciples, Jesus Calmed the Storm, Jesus and the Children, Jesus Feeds the Thousands, Jesus Heals a Blind Man, The Easter Story.

 This book will give each parent or caregiver a way to infuse these stories into little hearts and minds. The stories are simple yet strategic but also strong enough to teach children all about the man sent to save them! Highly recommended!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review as part of my participation on the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment