Monday, April 6, 2015

Review: Night At The Museum:Secret of the Tomb Blu-Ray Combo Pack


**Disclosure** This product was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from Vocal Point. All opinions are my own.

My Review:
 We love watching movies. My family and I do different things for fun as a family, but movie night surpasses all activities as being our favorite. We own all of the Night At The Museum series. My husband and I will search for a movie that is family friendly and we usually will buy into the entire series if there is one. We feel that we want to make an investment there if it is something we can enjoy as a family. We also prefer DVD's or Blu-Ray's as opposed to going to the movies to us it is more comfortable in about a million different ways sitting in front of our own screen.

 As we settle down in front of the tube to enjoy a movie, we usually spend a lot of time getting set up and ready. Comfy clothes, snacks, all bathroom trips done, and get the player ready. I love watching my family interact with laughter. Hearing their laughter is music to my ears! Traveling throughout history is the prime purpose in each of the Night at the Museum movies, each one is the same yet uniquely different. Such is the case with Secret of the Tomb which takes us to The British Museum.

 This go around we meet Tilly the night guard at the British museum. We also meet a host of new characters Sir Lancelot, we meet Ahkmenrah's parents, Trixie the triceratops, and Laaa the caveman that bears a striking resemblance to Ben Stiller's character. The main characters in the movie have to work together to save themselves when they realize their complete identity and lives rest in the hands of an ancient tablet. My family really enjoyed their movie night! Our favorite characters in the movie are Jedediah and Octavius.


No comments:

Post a Comment