Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: They Serve Bagels In Heaven by:Irene Weinberg

They Serve Bagels in Heaven: One Couple's Story of Love, Eternity, and the Cosmic Importance of Everyday Life
About the Book:
THEY SERVE BAGELS IN HEAVEN: One Couple's Story of Love, Eternity, and the Cosmic Importance of Everyday Life is based on the true life story of Irene Weinberg, whose husband Saul died next to her in a tragic car accident. The amazing messages Irene received before, during and after the accident contained a Directive from Heaven, opening her to a profound Spiritual Awakening that took Irene on a healing journey from devastating loss to a renewed sense of inner strength, spiritual wisdom and passion for life.

After reading this funny, touching and inspiring eternal love story, you will gain comfort, solace and wisdom from its healing messages about love, crossing over, past lives, what heaven does about evil, soul mates, healing both in heaven and on Earth and more. You will surely both laugh out loud and weep when you read this earthy, humorous and magical story. As THEY SERVE BAGELS IN HEAVEN embraces you, it will change your perceptions about today and give you hope for tomorrow. A healing salve for your soul!

My Review:
 Wouldn't it be the most terrible feeling in the world to survive a tragic car accident only to find out that your spouse died? I know for a fact I can't even fathom my spouse to leave this earth without me. But sure enough Irene found this out first hand when her husband Saul passed away in a car accident that she survived. This book has to be read with an open mind, I guess you could say because it involves mediums and things of that sort. I for one don't agree with things such as these.

 With that being said, I felt really bad for the main character. I would be beside myself if I were to lose my precious husband. The author did a very well thought out and well researched story, so I commend her for that. This is purely the authors commentary and opinion and should be taken as such. otherwise a very delightful read especially something a little different than what I normally review.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment