Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Review: Kika the Upside-Down Girl by:Jessica Tudos

Kika the Upside Down Girl
About the Book:
Kika always seems to accomplish things differently than others and tends to get into trouble for it. Join Kika, a girl who loves living upside down in a right side up world, on her unique journey to a flpitastic world!

My Review:
 Kika is a very spirited girl that views the world upside down. Not because of a physical ailment but because she just likes viewing everything from this position. One day she gets hurt and her parents aren't too proud of her interest in her view of things. But as she finds out there is a way that she can keep doing this fun activity, safely. A very exciting, fun, positive story!

 When I was a little girl I was very interested in the view of the world from an upside view. I loved anything having to do with cheerleading or tumbling. I would get callouses on my hands from staying upside on the bar of my swing set, so I can so relate to the main character, This is a fun book and I'm sure most children would enjoy it especially those with the same interest.

 Perfect for the 4-8 age range. Sweet book with a positive message that can relate to most children.

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment