Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review: The Beginner's Bible: Super-Duper Mighty Jumbo Activity Book

The Beginner's Bible Super-Duper, Mighty, Jumbo Activity Book
About the Book:
Bible stories have never been so fun and interactive. The Beginner's Bible Super-Duper, Mighty, Jumbo Activity Book provides young children with mazes, dot-to-dots, word puzzles, matching games, and more, all using beloved The Beginner's Bible characters and stories.

My Review:
 I love this book! It is perfect for my Sunday School class and for homeschooling as well. I plan to use it with my five year old as I homeschool him. He is really excited about it and he is already taking guesses on who all the Bible characters are that are placed throughout the book. Within the 384 pages in this book there there are several different activities to keep your little one very busy.

 Geared especially for ages 4-8 each activity is simple and mildly challenging all at the same time. For my little guy this book works fine because it has word finds, tracing pages, and many more to keep him entertained for hours. And best of all The Beginner's Bible characters are illustrated throughout the entire book.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review through my participation through the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment