Friday, August 14, 2015

Review: The Plans I Have for You by:Amy Parker

The Plans I Have for You
About the Book:
The Plans I Have for You combines playful rhyming text written by bestselling children s book author Amy Parker with whimsical illustrations by award-winning artist Vanessa Brantley-Newton to create a book that inspires readers of all ages to dream about their future. God has great plans for each and every one of us, and this book encourages children to think about the talents that make them special and will help them imagine how God may use our unique traits to make the world a better place."

My Review:
 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.                            Jer. 29:11

 Such a telling verse that speaks right to my heart. We picked this verse years ago for our family verse. What is so funny is in all the years that followed we clung to it to get us through. When you get called into the ministry you go through so much and remembering this verse and holding it close to our hearts is what has gotten us through some very rough times. I love the fact that this verse was the basis for this awesome children's book. The words are so telling and so refreshing. And the illustrations are just beautiful.

 God has a plan for His children all of them and that plan begins upon conception. Our children need to know and realize that they are special in the eyes of the Lord so much so that He created a special purpose for each of them. This book is geared towards the 4-8 yr age group and is available in hardcover and kindle versions. A precious book with a special message for our children!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review through my participation on the Z Blog Squad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment