Monday, August 17, 2015

Review: Pokergeist by:Michael Phillip Cash

Pokergeist
About the Book:
Sometimes life, as well as death, is about second chances. Luckless Telly Martin doesn't have a clue. An awful gambler trying to scrape by as a professional poker player, he becomes the protégé of world famous poker champion Clutch Henderson. The only catch…Clutch is a ghost.
Telly and Clutch must navigate the seedy gambling underbelly of Las Vegas learning to trust each other in order to win the elusive International Series of Poker, repair their shattered personal relationships and find redemption in this life and the hereafter. 

My Review:
 There is one thing guaranteed in this life and death is it. Telly Martin finds that out real quick when he become the protege of world famous poker champion Clutch Henderson. Clutch isn't living anymore, really he is actually a ghost. Follow the author as he takes you on this unexpected ride.

 Michael Phillip Cash is a very creative author that writes very humorously. I enjoy reading his material. He can pull you in and really get you interested in the book he is writing. I didn't think I would like this one too much because poker doesn't really appeal to me but I was amazed to find Pokergeist just as entertaining as his previous writings. 

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment