Monday, December 14, 2015

Review: All Aboard the Ark by:Zonderkidz

All Aboard the Ark
About the Book:
Sun is high. Rain is coming.


God whistles. We come running.


All Aboard the Ark pairs simple rhyming text with charming watercolor illustrations in this delightful board book. Perfect for bedtime or any time, this sweet story is told from the point of view of the animals who board the ark.

My Review:
 A perfect little board book for teaching really little ones about Noah and his obedience to God. The board book along with the muted colored illustrations are perfect for any time of the day but I enjoyed reading it to my little one at bedtime. The colors and wording isn't too busy so it was a perfect time to read it. The entire book is set to rhyme and was created for the ages of 4-8.

 A great little book that is a quick run through of the classic Noah's ark.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment