Saturday, December 26, 2015

Review: The Plans I have for You Devotional by:Amy Parker

The Plans I have For You Devotional
About the Book:
Part of a new brand in the Zondervan family, The Plans I Have for YOU! is an illustrated 90-day devotional written by bestselling children’s book author Amy Parker and illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Newton, teaching and inspiring kids to dream about their future, to focus on faith, love and joy and recognize that God has a plan and purpose for each and every one of us.

My Review:
 God has a BIGGER purpose for all of us and that is just all there is to it. The quicker we realize that all of us have a mission as His children the better off we will be in this thing called life. According to Jeremiah 29:11 this is so true for each person not just teachers, preachers, and missionaries. For a young person this can be a huge turning point for them. Zonderkidz along with the author Amy Parker have put together a very engaging series to show our children how much they matter in the Kingdom and how important their job really is.

 This is a 90 day devotional but in the series there is also a journal that I will soon tell you all about. Each devo entry is complete with a short lesson and scripture. The book is divided into 6 sectors or sections. Titled as follows: I've Got Big Plans For You, I've Given You a Purpose, I Don't Do Things Small, There's Nothing You Can't Do, Find that One Thing, and What I Created You to Do. This is a short journal with a mighty message and its perfect for 8-12 year old children. 

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment