Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review: 7 Days of Awesome: A Creation Tale by:Shawn Byous

7 Days of Awesome: A Creation Tale
About the Book:
With a Dr. Seuss feel, 7 Days of Awesome rhymes its way through each day of creation and encourages children to ponder God’s wisdom in creating this wonderful world. Accompanied by charming, animated illustrations by Colin Jack, this whimsical read-aloud book will be sure to delight both children and their parents.

My Review:
 I personally believe that our children should be taught about creation and our Creator as soon as they are able to understand. For my children that started at about age one or a little after. Creation is the one thing that you can start off with and it's pretty easy to do. Mainly because they are extremely interested in the world around them at that age. This book is a great one to start out with because like it says in the summary above it has a Dr. Suess type feel and I loved the illustrations, as well.

 A very sweet, tenderhearted book appropriate for ages 4-8. Such a sweet loving book that explores not only the world around them but also the creation of 'them". I loved the rhyming pattern on this one. Very funny and precious all at one time. Definitely awesome overload!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment