Monday, March 21, 2016

Review: Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature (Curriculum Pack)

Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature (Curriculum Pack)
About the Book:
This Applied Engineering: Studies of God’s Design in Nature PLP contains materials for use with Made in Heaven, Champions of Invention, and Discovery of Design.

Lesson
Planner
Weekly Lesson Schedule
Student Worksheets
Quizzes & Test
Answer Key
7th - 9th grade
1 Year
Engineering 1 Credit
Package Includes:

Parent Lesson Planner
Made in Heaven
Champions of Invention
Discovery of Design

My Review:
I love Master Books because they give my child and I options when it comes to their schooling. They have many things to choose from when you are a homeschooling parent and they also have things that aren't curriculum that would probably be very beneficial to families out there. Today, I'm reviewing their Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature (Curriculum Pack). In this pack you have the planner and 3 other books that make up the curriculum. This is good for one credit in Applied Engineering so it is a great elective.

 The Made In Heaven book, The Champions of Invention book, and The Discovery of Design book all come together to make a very well rounded start to basics in engineering. A simple course for a high schooler to take that has these sort of interests. I myself am not into all the science of things or how they work, my son on the other hand is very mechanical and getting down to the why and how of his world is always his main concern.

 Master Books is really geared towards a child that is this way. each of the book have full color pictures that appeals to his senses and they go into great depth and detail to explain his world and I know that is why he enjoys this curriculum so much. And as his mom I enjoy seeing my son capture the essence of what is being taught.

 This pack retails for $39.93 and is available at this link. The planner is your biggest help and will provide you with everything you need to plan this course out for your child.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment