Sunday, April 24, 2016

Review: Adventure Bible:Great Stories of the Bible, 6 Books in 1 by:David Miles

Great Stories of the Bible
About the Book:
Great Stories of the Bible is a six book treasury of level 2 Adventure Bible I Can Read titles designed for newly independent readers and based on the Adventure Bible—the #1 Bible for kids!


Read all about people in Bible times and their adventures in these well-known Bible stories.


This 6-book bind-up includes:

God’s Great Creation

 Noah’s Voyage
Joseph the Dreamer
Moses Leads the People
Ruth and Naomi
Brave Queen Esther

My Review:
 Adventure Bible is a great series to be involved in, they have several different type of book related products. The illustrations and the writing is brilliant and I know that as a family we really enjoy their products. This is a nifty nook. It contains 6 of their level 2 books, I have listed the titles above. So instead of all of them individually on our bookshelf we have them contained all in one book. My kiddos like these better and I have to say I do to, they take up less space for one and they have all six books available at their fingertips. Written for ages 4-8 early readers that need some help-Level 2.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment