Monday, May 16, 2016

Review: My Toddler Bible by:Juliet David

My Toddler Bible
About the Book:
Fans of Chris Embleton-Hall's cheerfully distinctive artwork will be eager to see this new Bible! Twenty stories--nine from the Old Testament and eleven from the New--are retold in a concise and friendly manner in a rounded, easy-to-read font. Very, very bright, and very, very fun!

My Review:
 Divided into Old and New Testament stories written in words that sweet toddlers can understand. With amazing illustrations that brighten each word as you turn each page. The Kregel My Toddler Bible is perfect as a read aloud or maybe a quick bedtime story. The illustrations are bright and colorful and are sure to delight a sweet child.

 The author wrote all the sweet Bible stories that I heard as a child but she did so with such dramatic prose and was able to achieve stories that a toddler can fully understand and re-share with others.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment