Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Litfuse Review: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by:Ace Collins

 The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: A Countdown to Christmas
About the Book:
For Christians worldwide, the month of December is filled with joy and wonder as we anticipate the celebration of Christ's birth. There is no other time of the year that can compare to the Christmas season for both the young and young at heart. 

From December to New Year's Eve, reawaken the wonder, joy, and magic that is Christmas with daily scripture and inspirational readings of stories behind popular Christmas traditions, carols and movies. Enjoy a wealth of fun activities to help make the most of the season, including heartwarming holiday recipes and homemade gift ideas. 


With this soon-to-be-cherished holiday devotional, best-selling author Ace Collins will capture your imagination and help to make each day of December more memorable and meaningful to you, and those you love, by shining a light on the real spirit of the season.


My Review:
 The holidays are inching closer and closer with each passing day. I love the days leading up to it but hate that eventually it all has to come to an end. I love the holiday season. Upon at first being asked to review The Most Wonderful Time of the Year--I honestly thought it was a work of fiction but when I sat down to dig in, I realized it wasn't. But honestly, I was intrigued so I read on.

 First of all, I'm a big fan of Ace Collins, the writing is really good and just reading his words just brings me comfort. Really hard to explain but it's like warm cookies and milk---its that good. Ace took a devotional and based it on the 31 days of December. He has taken old songs, old recipes, and just about anything else you can imagine and gives you incite to the holiday season on an even grander scale. It's an amazing devotional that you can continue to use every December.

 I really enjoyed reminiscing with the author. Great look back at the different ideas and treasures of past Christmases and so much more.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment