Thursday, March 23, 2017

Review: The Beginner's Bible Activity Book by:Zonderkidz

 The Beginner's Bible Activity Book
About the Book:
Bible stories have never been so fun and interactive.


This activity book provides young children with mazes, connect-the-dots, word puzzles, matching games, and more, all using beloved characters and stories from The Beginner’s Bible.


My Review:
 The Beginner's Bible puts together some great products for our kids. My boys love all their books and activity books. Their activity books are a great time stealer for my children. If I need a few minutes to myself or time to make a phone call, I just give my youngest one of these and I don't hear from him for at least a half hour, maybe longer. These little books give my children something to do while helping me instill the morals we have placed before them.

 This book in particular consists of over 60 pages of goodies that range from comparisons, tracing, mazes, word searches, and so much more. The age group on this one is 4-8 years. Complete with all the animated characters that seem to work so well with this series. A group of products. Love their products and my kiddos do too!

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment