Thursday, July 6, 2017

Review: God Bless My School by:Hannah C. Hall

 
About the Book:
God Bless My School, the next book in the bestselling God Bless line (with more than 450,000 books sold), introduces young children to all the exciting things that school will bring. Perfect for starting daycare, preschool, and kindergarten, this padded board book helps children view school as a fun, cool place to go.

My Review:
 Celebrate the start of the school year with this precious board book entitled, God Bless My School. Perfect for those little ones looking forward to that grand day. Follow all the furry little critters that get to get ready for that very special day by doing things that we all do every year, ourselves. Baby bear gets new shoes. Baby penguin gets a backpack full of goodies. Baby bird begins a new adventure.

 Each of the little, furry cuties talk about all they learn about in school. From singing to playing to learning, they do it all. This sweet little board book is for ages preschool and above. Very colorful illustrations, as well.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment