Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Review: Dinosaur Devotions by:Adams

 Dinosaur Devotions: 75 Dino Discoveries, Bible Truths, Fun Facts, and More!
**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my hobest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own. 
 
About the Book:
Dinosaur Devotions will help your middle grade children dig deeper into the Word while uncovering fascinating facts about dinosaurs! These 75 devotions also include segments like Dino Stats, Bible Excavation, Digging Deeper, Did You Know?, and Jurassic Journaling. Dinosaur Devotions blends fun dinosaur facts with a deeper understanding of God’s Word, making your child's faith journey an extra fun adventure!

My Review:
 The best book of devotions for your little dino loving girl or guy. Perfect for those ages that can sit still for a few minutes but not too long. Each devo is two pages long. It has an intro to a new dinosaur and the stats on it. It has a small lesson, scripture, a dig deeper prompt, as well as a journaling prompt.

 I think ,y favorite part is that the author picked some part of the dinosaur and related it to me child. For example: the Iguanodan needs its tail to stay balanced then the child is asked about his or her balance. I really like the interaction in the devotion part.

No comments:

Post a Comment