Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review: Wanda Brunstetter's Amish Friends Christmas Cookbook by:Wanda Brunstetter

 Wanda E. Brunstetter's Amish Friends Christmas Cookbook
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge from the publisher for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:
The must-have cookbook of the season is Wanda E. Brunstetter’s Amish Friends Christmas Cookbook—a brand new collection of holiday recipes and insights into Christmas celebrations direct from Amish homes. You’ll also enjoy the addition of scriptures and common Amish sayings. Surrounded by a beautiful lay-flat binding, this cookbook is the perfect holiday gift for yourself and friends.


My Review:
 Wanda Brunstetter's books are timeless. She can write something from twenty years ago and it is still relevant today. She is best known for her Amish stories but her recipes from Amish country are quickly becoming favorites, as well. This recent cookbook entitled, Wanda Brunstetter's Amish Friends Christmas Cookbook has got some of the best recipes in it and these can be used for your next upcoming holiday get-together.

 There are seven different sections in this cookbook. She also gives us a brief rundown on Amish/Mennonite History. What I loved the most is throughout the book she gives you snippets of Amish life especially during the holidays. The Amish are some of the most charitable givers during the season and it shows. I love the recipes. Some of my favorites are Cheese Ball, Chili-Corn Dip, Popcorn Snack, and Pumpkin Cinnamon rolls.

This cook book is the best for entertaining or gift giving!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing,I’m putting it on my list ,thank you for sharing.natbelinsky@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete