Friday, May 22, 2020

Review: On a Coastal Breeze by:Suzanne Woods Fisher

 On a Coastal Breeze (Three Sisters Island, #2)
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher.

About the Book:
Everything happens for a reason, Maddie Grayson believes. But her motto gets sorely tested when the new minister parachutes into town and offers her a chance to change what happens next.

My Review:
  What a great story! Perfect for the summer and made me wish to have my toes in the sand warming up under the sun. The story continues right where the first left off. This can be read as a stand alone novel, but I highly recommend reading the first in the series as it is a good lead in to everything. When I read the middle of a series, I always feel like I'm missing something. 

 The characters are very relatable and I got involved with them rather quickly, which is always a good sign that the book will turn out to be a great read. Suzanne Woods Fisher can often be remembered for her Amish fiction but this read is different and I sort of liked going a different route to see what she can add to a different genre. I really liked it, probably better than her Amish writings.

 Maddie is a fantastic character! I really liked learning more about her and can't wait to see what else happens later in the series.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment