Monday, January 18, 2021

Review: Sleepytime Colors by:Deb Gruelle

 Sleepy Time Colors: A Lift-the-Flap Book

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:

If you’re looking for that one colorful and cozy book your little one wants to read before bedtime again and again ... you’ve found it! A follow-up to the bestselling Ten Little Night Stars, snuggle your little one in their favorite jammies as they lift the flaps to learn their colors alongside cuddly animal friends in this bedtime board book.

My Review:

 I always loved reading my children the lift-the-flap books. each time a page was turned there was a surprise waiting for them. They absolutely loved them. Well these type of books are still around and they are so sweet, cute, and full of gorgeous illustrations.

 This precious book is perfect for bedtime. It talks all about getting ready for bed and all that goes along with it. And with each turn of the page it introduces a different color under the flap. It is a board book too, so its perfect for little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment