Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Review: The Beginner's Bible Learn Your Numbers: a Wipe Away book by:Zondervan

 The Beginner's Bible Learn Your Numbers: a Wipe Away book

 **Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher.

About the Book:

The Beginner’s Bible Learn Your Numbers offers early readers (and early writers) a fun, interactive way to learn their numbers. Children will practice writing numbers alongside the signature illustration style found in The Beginner’s Bible using the wipe clean format.

Children ages 3-7 will enjoy:


The fun, cartoon-style illustrations–lions and wise men and pigs, oh my!
The chunky, easy-to-hold dry-erase pen, included with the book
Traceable numbers to build confidence
Parents will enjoy:


The easy-to-read, biblical concepts
The easy-to-clean, board book pages
The small and light-weight size, easy-to-pack for errands and vacations

My Review:

 I'm a home-school mom and have been for over a decade. I have graduated three of my four children. I'm working on number 4. These type of books reinforces at least three things that are extremely helpful to a mom like me. One-Biblical standard. Two-Writing. Three-Learning Numbers. Tracing teaches repetition and that creates memorization and that will teach your child to count and write their numbers.

 Each page in this board book also show "how many" which helps the child tremendously. If you are helping your child no matter the school atmosphere these types of learning tools are a Godsend. Very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment