Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Review: Windswept Way by:I Hannon

 

About the Book:

Buying a supposedly haunted house wasn't in Ashley Scott's plans, but when an intriguing opportunity drops into her lap, she's ready to launch a new life. But she can't do it alone, and her reclusive new neighbor Jonathan Gray may be just the person to help--if only there were room in his life for romance.

My Review:

 I haven't had the opportunity to read all the books in the series but I have read a few and I love them. Anything beach related is right up my alley. I loved every single minute of it. Ashley is like a breath of fresh air in a place that is equally beautiful but not everyone is willing to face its beauty of the joy of just living. Jon is a person that stays to himself but he feels justified in that. He does, until Ashley comes along. 

 Will she give him the strength to face the outside world again--even after all he's done to avoid it?! She needs his help and isnt above bugging him to death for it. 

Great read and great addition to the series!


**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for an honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment