Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Lapbook



 Thanksgiving is defined by many as a time of being with those you love and suddenly realizing how incredibly blessed and thankful you are. Well my children and I were hard at work on the days preceding the holiday working on our Thanksgiving Lapbook. I had purchased this lapbook from Hands of a Child awhile ago and decided since it was sitting in my computer collecting dust that maybe we should just do it! So we did. And below are some of the fruits of our labor.









There are so many attributes to Hands of a Child. My children love their products the best. They are usually more accurate and just way cooler is some of the comments I hear from them. Right now this project pack is $14.00,but well worth it. It contains 84 total pages and that is plenty to keep little hands busy. If you are interested here is the link to the one pictured. My kiddos really enjoy doing lapbooks. I try not to do them that often but holidays we do it as an "extra". They have freebies every month and they also have a an e- book that they put on sale each week to help save you some money. They are such an awesome resource to our family. If you are ever curious about there products it definitely pays to check them out.
 Catch us in a few weeks we will be doing one for Christmas!

**Disclosure** The opinions expressed in this review were my own. I was not given any compensation for this review. I purchased the above named product.

No comments:

Post a Comment