Friday, April 15, 2016

Review: NIrV, Kids' Quest Study Bible, Hardcover: Answers to over 500 Questions about the Bible

 NIrV, Kids' Quest Study Bible, Hardcover: Answers to over 500 Questions about the Bible
About the Book:
How come people lived so long back then? Why did God allow the flood? Is Jesus real?


Kids have LOTS of questions about the Bible and God. The NIrV Kids’ Quest Study Bible is a great resource for kids eager to learn more.


Features include:

Over 500 questions and answers for kids
Book introductions help explain what each book of the Bible is about
A dictionary and subject guide help kids find what they’re looking for
Fresh, colorful design makes the Bible fun to look at and use
The complete NIrV translation, the steppingstone to the NIV!
Isn’t it exciting to discover the world, ask how things work, and learn about God and the Bible? With a bright, colorful design, reading and using the Bible is fun.

 
My Review:
 When I was a little girl my sister would ask me if I was going to write a book because I was always asking questions. And even as an adult I am very detail oriented. I just wish they would of had this Bible when I was a kid. It is a great Bible for those children that need to know the how and why behind things and Bible stories are no exception. It is neat knowing some answers to those long awaited questions behind many of the people we read about.

 In the  NIrV, Kids' Quest Study Bible, Hardcover: Answers to over 500 Questions about the Bible has the answers to over 500 questions that most children ask about while reading the Bible. It is in great readable kid-friendly form. I like that the print is in blue and orange ink. This Bible has tons to offer children! Ages 6-10.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment