Monday, April 9, 2012

His Princess By Sheri Rose Shepherd A Book Review

This book was a refreshing read. I was pleasantly surprised with the colorful pictures it contained. It was very pretty.I really enjoyed reading it. It contains love letters from our King. It is all the things that you wish God would say to you.Here is a small excerpt from the book.
“I have set you free to love others, so don’t let people who have caused you pain paralyze you from experiencing the joys of love. I know there is always a risk when you give a piece of your heart away, but I’ve created you to enjoy the gift of special friemdships. Choose wisely the ones that you invest your time and energy in, and also give those you love the freedom to fail. Remember that no one will love you as perfectly as I do…..”
Sometimes in our busy lives we as women forget how our King treasures us. He treasures our very hearts and souls. This book is a very short read but it was also very tender. It definitely made me shed a tear or two. I was reminded of God’s love for me and how precious it is.
This book was provided to me for free through the blogging for books program at this link for a review based on my honest opinion:
http://waterbrookmultnomah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment