Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: Secret Agent/ Spy Party Treasure Hunt Printables

I had the chance recently to review a neat, little ditty I would like to tell you about. Who doesn't want to be a secret agent? Well I have three little boys that absolutely love the idea of becoming James Bond. So when I brought out this awesome treasure hunt game just for my little 007's they were all for it.
The creator of this game gives you everything you need to have your own spy party. So you have plenty to go around.
It all begins with an instruction & supply sheet to help get you started.
Then, we move on to the Clue Hiding Guide.
Then there's clues,riddles, Morris Code, fingerprints. I could go on and on. It is a really good idea for parties or just a rainy day when the kids have to stay in. Or you could make it outdoors friendly for a hot, summers day when we hear "I'm bored!"
But secret agent isn't your only option. Go here to find out more http://www.queen-of-theme-party-games.com/spy-party-games.html
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment