Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review:Cook'n Recipe Organizer Software




The Cook'n Recipe Organizer is a great way to keep track of those recipes your family loves the most. It is very versatile. You can find new recipes from the internet and add them to your file or print out a cookbook full of all your family favorites. This product also provides the nutritional information which is always helpful. It will do all the work for you even compile a shopping list from the recipes you decided to compile for the week. You can go to their website here to learn more about their products. Also if you like their Facebook page you can find out more about their weekly giveaways and free recipe exchanges each month. Here is their Facebook page.
I have always wanted to make my own cookbook. Not to get published or anything just for my own personal use. So this product is going to help me do just that. And I can do it just in time for the holidays. Here is the link to the product I reviewed.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment