Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review Coobie Seamless Bras


About the Product:
Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size version fitting up to a size 42D. They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more! Coobie Seamless Bras also has a large following of mastectomy patients that love the soft comfort and pad pocket to insert a form. This line is truly a fit for all women!

My Review:
 Upon receiving a sample of the Coobie Seamless Bra, I was a little skeptical because I thought there is no way that this bra could give me enough support. But I was very pleasantly surprised. I am a full figured women so I was given a full size version that is created to fit someone with fuller breasts. The colors that I received were a black one and a pretty blue colored one. Both were full size but one was v-neck where the other one was the Coobie scoopneck.

 The scoopneck version is plain but will fully support you with no gaps and has smooth lines. The v neck version has a lace detail added around the type of the bras edges. Both are very comfortable and come in a variety of colors. Anyone can wear the Coobie bra even woman that have special needs such as breast augmentation. Coobies are great for teens, college girls, moms and basically everyone from 16 to 60+.

 To learn more about these bras, visit this link. These bras even come with removable pads. The Coobie Store also offers other products, if you are interested you can go to this link to learn more. 

**Disclosure** This product was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the Coobie Store and US Family Guide/Moms Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment