Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: NIV Sequin Bible by:Zondervan Publishers

9780310730972
Zondervan provided me with a free copy of this book for reviewing purposes

About the Book:
 What girl doesn't like a little sparkle and shine? With a trendy design embellished with sequins and sparkle, the Sequin Bible helps you express your style wherever you go---home, church, school, and everywhere in between! Features include: Bestselling New International Version (NIV) Words of Christ in red Handy size less than one inch thick"

My Review:
 Perfect for those young girls ages 8 and above with some sparkle to match her amazing personality, Zondervan has created the perfect Bible with a stylish cover that is sure to delight any little girl that sees it. This Bible has the bling to match the girl carrying it. It comes in NIV edition, it has standard font and it is standard print size and it lies flat. It contains both Old and New Testaments, it has Words of Christ in red and it is less than an inch thick so its not too hard to carry for small girls.

 The beautiful, blue, sequined cover is full of fun and sheer delight for all those girls that want a little sparkle to their Bible and its sure to get some compliments. The review copy I was given makes me smile every time I see it. Probably that little girl in me that still adores everything shiny. This is also the best gift to give, Gods word wrapped in prettiness! A trendy cover to match a trendy personality!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from Zondervan.

No comments:

Post a Comment