Monday, February 2, 2015

Review: The Paleo Chef by:Pete Evans

 The Paleo Chef: Quick, Flavorful Paleo Meals for Eating Well
About the Book:
Acclaimed international chef and television personality Pete Evans takes a whole new approach to making gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free meals that are worthy of a restaurant but effortless to prepare. 

More and more people are discovering the health benefits of the Paleo lifestyle by cutting out processed, sugary foods and instead eating quality proteins and fats, fresh vegetables and fruits, and nuts and seeds. However, following this way of eating doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor or spending a long time in the kitchen. In The Paleo Chef, Evans provides more than 100 recipes for gorgeous food that is satisfying, distinctive, and good for you, including Kale Hummus, Vietnamese Chicken Wings, and Key Lime Tart.

Each and every one of Evans’s innovative recipes pops with flavor and is brought to life with stunning, full-color photography. Living—and eating—the Paleo lifestyle has never been so effortless and so delicious.


My Review:
 I have eaten this way off and on for many years. This go around it has been approximately eight months or so. It's not the easiest, either especially when I have to do all the grocery shopping for my family and still try to keep my head on, when they eat the complete opposite of what I do. So whether you are Paleo or low carb, this book is a good help with tons of yummy recipes, to help keep you on track. The Vietnamese Chicken Wings and Key Lime Tart are just two to start with when you take on the adventure of The Paleo Chef. He has provided you with over 100 recipes to send your taste buds through the roof. These aren't your average low carb recipes, these recipes are full of flavor, sure to turn you on to the Paleo way of eating.

 If this is your first encounter with Paleo or your 33rd encounter, I'm sure you can find so decadent substitutions for the different dishes you cook in a typical day. I know I have!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from Blogging for Books.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment