Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review: Only God Can Make A Kitten by:Rhonda Gowler Greene

Only God Can Make a Kitten
About the Book:
Only God Can Make A Kitten, written by award-winning author Rhonda Gowler Greene and illustrated by bestselling artist Laura J. Bryant, follows a conversation between a mother and child as the child repeatedly asks "Mama, who made . . . ?" In the end, children learn that God is responsible for everything in creation including kittens!"

My Review:
 I love Easter! It is my favorite holiday. The price that was paid for me is a gift I can never repay, but I plan on living for Him and that my friend is all He asks of us. The love that our Father has for his creation is beyond comprehension. I love the sentiment of this book, Only God Can Make a Kitten. This book is just the sweetest.

 In brilliant rhyming prose this sweet book sings songs us through the brilliant dance of the love our Father expressed for us when He made all living things in creation for us to love and enjoy. The little boy in the story is taken through a precious rhyme with his mother as she explains the world around him and in the end he finds out what God delights in the most.

 This is the perfect Easter gift for any child you know between the ages of 4 and 8. A short read at only 32 pages. It gets the point across quickly and has beautiful illustrations proven to engage the reader.

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review for my participation on the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment