Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: Gift Bible for Kids (NIV) by:Zonderkidz

Gift Bible for Kids-NIV
About the Book:
The NIV Gift Bible for Kids is the perfect gift for graduations, confirmations, and other special achievements. The bonus content explores the teachings, ministry, miracles, and parables of Jesus, as well as life in New Testament times, enhancing and enriching the reading of Scripture.

Features include:

Words of Christ in red

Presentation page

Bible dictionary concordance

Book introductions

Presentation page for personalizing and gift giving"


My Review:
 I buy members of my family several Bibles over the course of their lives. I feel that is imperative that have at least one of each version. Main reason being because you don't know which one you will like the best, so it's much better to try each and pick one you really like that reads well for the individual. The Gift Bible for Kids is perfect for any gift, any time of the year or "just because". Specially designed for ages 8 and up with a very handsome leather look cover available in blue or pink.

 Each section of a chapter has special headings to indicate what is to come. Words of Christ are in red. Each book is accompanied by a short introduction also presented is a concordance to help in researching a particular topic or person. The font was somewhat small for my eyes but I'm sure is standard for a children's Bible.

 My favorite part of the Bible was the section in the back entitled Life in New Testament Times. I really enjoy reading this section and I'm glad it was included. This book has over 700 pages and retails for just below $13. Affordable and perfect for kids!

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review through my participation on the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment