Monday, May 11, 2015

Litfuse Review: Heart Sisters by:Natalie Chambers Snapp

Heart Sisters: Be the Friend You Want to Have
About the Book:
Heart Sisters is for women who want to both be and have better friends and want a helpful guide to take them through the process. Author Natalie Chambers Snapp uses her own and others' stories of successes and failures to illustrate what she has learned about girlfriend relationships. Healthy boundaries, honesty, tact, sharing, and agape love all play a part in being and maintaining a circle of close confidants. She also deals with the inevitable challenges that face many relationships including how to handle conflict; life changes like a new baby, move or divorce; and when it is right to "break-up" with your friend. Discussion questions, space to journal, photos, and quick interviews of healthy female friendships are included within each chapter.

My Review:
 Friendship when you are a child are very touch and go yet very simple, but after you become an adult they can really get complicated. The author shows you how to have healthy relationships with others in the way of friendship and how God should come first even in our friendships. As an adult I have found that it is extremely difficult to make friends. As an adult I have found that I want a real true friendship that will last years and I have yet to find a friend like that.

 I myself rely on my husband because he is my very best friend. He accepts me the way I am and so I have chosen not to pursue friendships. For those of you that value you friendships such as that, this book is a real go to guide that help you navigate the waters in God honored friendships. In the book there is lots of space to journal your thoughts, discussion questions as well if you would like to make this a group study.

 The author takes something that is scary to some of us and shows us how to do it God's way!

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from Litfuse Publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment