Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Review: Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza



About the Product:
Red Baron® Brick Oven pizza is cooked in a fiery 800-degree brick oven to create a crust that’s crispy, bubbly and perfectly golden-brown. Topped with robust sauce and premium cheeses and meats, these delicious pizzas will get the whole family fired up. Don’t make reservations or wait for delivery – simply look for the Red Baron® pizza box featuring a fiery brick oven at your local grocery store then cook up a pizza with authentic Brick Oven taste at home.

My Review:
 Our now five year old was set to have his birthday party a few days ago, and I knew my review for Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza would be set to come up soon so I had an idea. My idea was to use this pizza as his special birthday dinner that we always give the birthday boy or girl. I baked 4 pizzas, two cheese and two pepperoni  and I have to say they were a HUGE hit! We are seriously considering changing from one of the competing brands that is just how good these pizzas are.

 We use to eat Red Baron in the past, but several members of our family like a thicker crust so we switched. But we always loved the taste of red Baron and it looks like we will be returning.

**Disclosure**I was provided with coupons to purchase this product to provide an honest review through my participation as a Bzzagent.. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment