Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review: Believe, Student Edition by:Randy Frazee

9780310745617
About the Book:
You know the story of the Bible, but do you know what it means? The Believe: Student Edition teaches you the core beliefs, practices, and virtues of Jesus-followers so that you can think, act, and be more like him.

My Review:
 My precious children are hungry for the Word, and while that's a good thing, I as their mother want it to tailor fit them so that they get a better understanding. It's really important to my husband and I that they grow in their basic knowledge of the Bible. I homeschool my children so I plan on using the entire Believe series to add to our Bible studies. All of my children are saved except for the youngest and to grow in their own walk is very important.

 This series can do just that! The introduction in the front of the book can help you greatly, it explains how the book is to be used. The parent is suppose to read each chapter to the child or an older child can do it independently. Then there are discussion added to the end for you and your child to discuss what was read. Each chapter is based on a key verse, key idea, and key question. There are also some simple illustrations that help bring each lesson to life. Geared for ages preteen and up. Perfect for anyone wanting to expand on their children's knowledge of the Bible and why we believe what we believe. This would be a great Bible study for your teen as well! Each of the discussion questions really cause them to examine themselves under God's microscope.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review through my participation in the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment