Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review: The Beginner's Bible: I Can Read Bible Story Favorites by:Pulley

Bible Story Favorites
About the Book:
Bible Story Favorites features the amazing stories of our faith using artwork from the beloved The Beginner s Bible and easy-to-read vocabulary perfect for children just learning to read! Also included is a narrated CD with each story and a signal for when it s time to turn the page. Stories included are: Adam and Eve in the Garden Baby Moses and the Princess Joseph and His Brothers Jonah and the Big Fish Jesus Saves the World"

My Review:
 The Beginner's Bible products at Zonderkidz are really awesome products that give our younger children a great start into learning more about people that are mentioned in the Bible. Complete with illustrations we can take our children on a adventure they will never forget. And each time I do another review for these products it appears something new is on the horizon from them. Just look at this great one!  The Beginner's Bible: I Can Read Bible Story Favorites is a great product that includes five stories plus an audio CD. This book is the My First I Can Read Level so this will be one that has to be read with the parent.

 The five stories included are Adam and Eve in the Garden, Baby Moses and the Princess, Joseph and His Brothers, Jonah and the Big Fish, and Jesus Saves the World. Your sweet, precious child can read along as the CD plays. What better way to get them into the joy of reading than sharing these classic Bible stories with them.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review through my participation on the Z Blog Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment