Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: The Berenstain Bears Easter Sunday by:Mike Berenstain

The Berenstain Bears' Easter Sunday
About the Book:
The Bear Family, all of their friends and family, and even the nature all around them get dressed in their Easter best for an Easter Sunday celebration at the Chapel in the Woods. Join Mama, Papa, Brother, sisters and Honey as they go to services, have an Easter treasure hunt, and learn what Easter is all about.

My Review:
 Every year, when easter morning arrives I have a little tradition. I go outside and I take it all in. In the quietness of the morning I breath in the newness of that morning and day. To me there is something different about that morning. It feels very new and very real and I absolutely love that day. I give God a lot of thanks that day for the gift He has given me and others that are all around us. A most magnificent gift, indeed!

 Well of course my favorite family of bears has a book that is very fitting for the occasion entitles Easter Sunday. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! Many of the traditions that The Berenstain Bears have are very similar to Easter celebrations in our home. We get a new easter outfit, we have Easter egg hunts and a big family meal. Easter is a beloved event in our home and grand celebration of what God gave us that day so long ago that we will never be able to repay.

 Brother and Sister learn that somehow the promise of a new life and the new life that emerges in spring somehow got mixed up and that they should do their best to keep them separated. Jesus deserves all the glory for the day He gave us new life in Him.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment