Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review: Mother's Day Blessings by:Mike Berenstain

The Berenstain Bears Mother’s Day Blessings
About the Book:
Mama Bear is the best mama in all of Bear Country and Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear know just what to do for her on Mother’s Day. In this newest title in the Berenstain Bears Living Lights, The Berenstain Bears Mother’s Day Blessings, join the Bear family and all of Bear Country as they spend Mother’s Day together remembering just why our mothers are so special to all of us!

My Review:
 I lost my mom at the age of 21. I was newly married and expecting my first child with my sweetheart. I miss the fact that I cannot honor her the way she deserves to be honored because she left us so long ago. But as a child watching The Berenstain Bears on television and reading their books Mama Bear always reminded me of my mother. Reading this addition to the Living Lights series it brought back a lot of memories.

 Mother;s Day won't be here for a few more months but this is just a sweet story from a very endearing bear family that is guaranteed to make your heart swoon for your mom whether she be near or far. In Bear country the whole town is abuzz with excitement for Mother's Day. The cubs start to notice how other cubs honor the special moms in their lives too. Such a special story about some very important people---MOMS.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment