Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: The I Quit Sugar Cookbook by:Sarah Wilson

The I Quit Sugar Cookbook: 306 Recipes for a Clean, Healthy Life
About the Book:
Find your happiest, healthiest self

When Sarah Wilson gave up sugar for good, she developed a new repertoire of inventive, go-to dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With 306 satisfying recipes for one-pan wonders, grain-free breakfasts, leftover makeovers, smoothie bowls, and more, this comprehensive cookbook makes living sugar-free easy, sustainable, and delicious.

My Review:
 I absolutely love sugar. I know now that its the enemy. Some people can eat it and they get absolutely no cravings from it to either eat more sugar or to start eating anything and everything carb loaded but this girl definitely can not stop at one bite. It took me almost 40 years to figure it out. I have been completely sugar free for 2 years now. While it's easier to find foods that contain sugar and at times I really would love a piece of pie or cake I simply tell myself no you can't because it will become a never ending cycle not to mention gaining weight like crazy which I don't want.

 Sarah Wilson's latest, The I Quit Sugar Cookbook is completely packed with a lot of the recipes I have used for several years now to maintain my sugar free existence. I will tell you that finding sugar free replacements for those things that you absolutely can NOT part with is the best way you will have to beat the sugar habit. Sarah Wilson has many, many books to help with that. They are good for you and very delicious!

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment