Sunday, April 24, 2016

Review: Little One, God Made You Special by:Amy Warren Hilliker

Little One, God Made You Special
About the Book:
Little One, God Made You Special, written by Amy Warren Hilliker and inspired by the New York Times #1bestseller The Purpose-Driven Life, is a cute and cuddly board book that let’s children know God made each one of us very special.

My Review:
 I live these sweet little board books that I have been reviewing, lately. They each remind me of springtime. Great little books with the most beautiful illustrations! Little One, God Made You Special is a sweet book about a family of different types of animals making it known to their little ones how special indeed they are and who made it all possible. With beautiful times rhyming prose the author does a great job reinforcing the illustrations. Sweet book geared for ages 4-8.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment