Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review: Minecrafters Bible by:Zonderkidz

 NIrV Minecrafters Bible, Hardcover
About the Book:
Do you ever feel like it's more fun to exist in the computer world than the real one? Is that the only place you can control your destiny? Well, God is the original great world builder, and he gave us the power and the skills we need to make changes in the real world. The Minecrafter’s Bible, NIrV contains the full text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible (from Genesis to Revelation) as well as 24 color tip-in pages featuring full-color illustrations in the style of wildly popular virtual-world-building games. Featured stories include the days of creation and great builds of the Bible.

My Review:
 Well with each passing day the computer age continues to advance. My children are better at computers and smart phones that I am. I just hand it over to them and they teach their mamma a thing or two. They are my heroes! Many times they have gotten me out of a conundrum with my phone or computer. Minecraft is one of those games that children enjoy and now Zonderkidz has stepped up to the plate with their very own Bible that caters to the Minecraft population.

 The features of this Bible are very unique. They begin with pictures featuring Minecraft type displays that look really well done along with scripture to describe the picture. There is a dictionary in the back of the Bible and a list of great Bible story references. This version of the Bible is the New International Readers Version. The age group for this Bible is 6-10 years of age. This Bible makes a great gift for gamers and fans of Minecraft.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment