Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: The Berenstain Bears': Caring and Sharing Treasury by:Jan/Mike Berenstain

 The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury
About the Book:
Time after time the Living Lights, Berenstain Bears series has attracted young readers through creative and engaging stories that not only entertain but teach values and life lessons. Now, five of the series’ most loved books are available in a comprehensive bind-up. This Living Lights collection Back to School is sure to be a popular choice for Berenstain Bears readers who have enjoyed the series in the past.


This collection includes:


-        Jobs Around Town


-        Get Involved


-        Love Their Neighbors


-        Neighbor in Need


-        Gossip Gang


My Review:
 Finally! I have been waiting for this treasury to happen and it's finally here! We are a bear loving family especially this character driven family. They are the epitome of everything good in my childhood and long standing radition with me. I want my children to have them in their lives, as well. So we rush to review any and every book about them.

 I'm happy about the treasury because instead of the very large space reserved for all thing Berenstain--a treasury would compress that space. Included in the collection or treasury as it were are Jobs Around Town,  Get Involved,  Love Their Neighbors, Neighbor in Need, and Gossip Gang. Five great stories that teach our children great character values to live by as children and as adults. These stories are great for adults, too. 

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.



No comments:

Post a Comment