Friday, August 12, 2016

Review: Jesus Talked To Me Today by:James Stuart Bell

 Jesus Talked to Me Today
About the Book:
 A Heartwarming Story Collection of Children's Encounters with God, Angels, and Miracles
Children have a special place in Jesus' heart. He said they are the greatest in the kingdom of heaven, and their angels continually see the face of God. Perhaps that's why children seem to be more receptive to supernatural experiences than adults.
This new collection reveals how God works in the lives of these precious little ones. It contains the touching true stories of children who have heard Jesus speak, encountered angels, and experienced miracles. We could all use more childlike faith, and these stories "from the mouths of babes" will encourage readers to be open to hear from the Lord in a fresh, sweet, and pure way.


My Review:
 I came across a photo of my mom when she was very young, 10 I think. I came across the old photo when I was going through some of her things after she had passed. My very young daughter was a toddler and was right by my side as I went through these old photos. I can across this photo of my mother, a woman my daughter had never seen, and I watched astonished as my daughter exclaimed that she recognized the little girl in the photograph.

 I have also seen as children will stair off into space and giggle as if someone is standing there, when in fact I see no one. Children are so much more approachable by God and angels, in my opinion. When Jesus said we have to have faith like a child, I so get what He meant by this. When have to just trust and believe even when things don't make the best sense and sometimes it's not that easy.

In Jesus Talked to Me Today, we can read stories compiled by the author that prove these encounters do in fact exist. These beautiful stories are told innocently and they contain the living, breathing testimonies of these children. A great book full of awakening that more adults desperately need.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment