Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: The Berenstain Bears:Bedtime Devotional by:Mike Berenstain

 The Berenstain Bears Bedtime Devotional: Includes 90 Devotions
About the Book:
The Berenstain Bears Bedtime Devotional is perfect for little cubs settling down for a good night’s sleep. Including a devotion for each day with a reflection, Scripture, and a Bear Prayer for the End of Day from Brother, Sister, and even Honey Bear, these 90 reflections on simple Christian truths such as God loves us, love one another, be courageous and kind, and much more are the peaceful way to end a busy day.


Bear Country friends will be featured throughout in simple artwork from the Living Lights brand.


My Review:
 Mike Berenstain has really done amazing work with the classics his parents created. I really enjoy these books and many stories from my childhood and I'm able to pass them down to my children, as well. That fact alone makes me giddy!

 A bedtime devotional is the perfect legacy to build with your children and grandchildren. It instills a love and gentleness in that relationship that will span generations. I have read to my children before they drift off to dream every night and my oldest has taken over with the youngest reading to him every night. My youngest says he feels loved more when we do this with him.

  The Berenstain Bears Bedtime Devotional, is a devotional that includes 90 devotions that are based on scripture. each devotion describe a scene that happened within the bear family and then the devotion of the day is further discussed in the small section called Carry On Cub. Short and sweet and perfect for ages preschool to 3 but I read it to my 6 year old and he loves it.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment