Thursday, December 15, 2016

Great Gift Idea: The Scrape-a-Round


About the Product:
If you're tired of scraping your windows the old fashioned way, then join the Scrape-A-Round movement. You will secure your family's safety, access new gift ideas and scrape your windows cleaner in half the time with the world's best windshield ice scraper.

The Scrape-a-round is a brilliant feat of ice scraping engineering. The simple explanations why Scrape-A-Round is the best ice scraper are as follows, Scrape-A-Round is the:
Best ice scraper because of the softer plastic, allows the scraper to conform to the window curvature! Find out more information: http://www.scrapearound.com/
18" of ice scraping surface.
The comfortable grasp provides relief for the arthritic or carpal syndrome sufferer.
Direct pressure to the window, no pressure lost through the ice scraper!
The circular rotational motion of ice scraper.
Double ice scraper action, leading edge and trailing edge.
Multi functional, remove the cap and it doubles as a funnel.
This scrapes windows frost and ice free in half the time!
Makes the perfect gift for the Holidays! Follow this link to learn more.



My Review:
 Living in Alabama we don't really have a need for ice scrapers much. We do however, have very cold weather January through March here. I know that up north it is much worse and the weather is much more brutal. But here in the south the temperatures drop below freezing and that's enough for me. But we do have iced up or thick frost on our car windows throughout the winter months and that is when a product like this one would come in handy.

 The construction of this ice scraper may seem a little strange and I thought that way too. But, it is perfect for me because I have arthritis and I don't have to firmly grip it or anything. That early in the morning my hands aren't wanting to cooperate so this product is perfect. It is made from a soft pliable plastic that is easy on my car windows and windshield. You use it in a circular motion and because of that, coupled with the shape it makes scraping those windows two times faster at getting done than you normally would with a regular scraper.

 For a lot of car guys this would be the perfect gift. I know my husband will appreciate this under the tree this holiday. I have included a video at the bottom of my post to explain more about this innovative product. If you are interested and would like to learn more, follow this link.
**Disclosure** This product was provided to me free of charge for my honest review from the sponsor. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment